Non Toxic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Service for Home or Residential
Why should I clean my carpet the non-toxic way?
Most carpet cleaning is conducted for the sake of improving the appearance of the carpet. We define “clean” not only in terms of appearance, but also in terms of hygiene, safety and benefits to indoor air quality! We believe in source removal. By using truck mounted equipment, we can remove the contaminants from your home as opposed to other methods that just buff the top carpet fibers.
Our Five Step Cleaning Process
1. Vacuum with HEPA filter, high efficency Miele. Miele vacuums are designed to trap allergens and inhibit transferring pollutants from one home to another.
2. Pre-Spot: We pre-treat walkways, heavy traffic areas, and pet and food spots with our plant based solution. Our cleaning solution is safe, fragrance-free and developed for use by the chemically sensitive.
3. External Extraction: We use truck mounted equipment to remove spots and dirt from the fiber.
4. Fresh Water Rinse: This step will prolong carpet life by eliminating residues that will attract dirt and breed micro-organisms.
5. Disinfect: As a final step, we disinfect the area with a light mist of EPA approved, colloidal silver based disinfectant/fungicide.
*Additional charge for moving furniture.
Our Specialized Services
We clean tile & grout.
We clean oriental rugs.
We clean upholstery.
We clean automobiles.
We clean mattresses.
We help detoxify your new carpet with our outgassing process.
Carpet has the ability to trap and hold airborne household volatile organic compounds (VOCs), as well as chemicals and debris tracked in on your shoes from outside. This is known as the “sink effect.” Eventually these chemicals become a hazardous part of house dust along with particles from the carpet fibers themselves.
A series of EPA studies have shown that chemically contaminated carpet dust can be a significant source of chemical exposure for infants, toddlers, seniors and family pets. Not only are they more susceptible to the unhealthy affects of low-level exposure to chemicals, toddlers also tend to be exposed to a higher level of chemicals from carpet dust because they frequently put their hands in their mouths as they explore the world around them.
A well maintained and cleaned carpet can help eliminate chronic sinus and allergic health concerns of you and your family, while at the same time extending the life of your carpet. Furthermore, a well designed and built vacuum cleaner is essential in your home maintenance plan in addition to regular cleanings by professional carpet cleaners using non-toxic cleaning solutions.